Watch the endangered white rhino in Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary and arrive in the afternoon in our Nature Lodges accommodation Fort Murchison just outside Murchison Falls National Park.
Have a cool drink, watch river Nile flowing by on her long journey to the Mediterranean see and listen to the sounds of the African night.
Have a boat trip to the mighty Murchison Falls and watch numerous mammals, lots of birds and very large Nile crocodiles. Don’t forget to scan the rocks near the falls for rock pratincoles.
Enjoy the beautiful scenery of Uganda’s largest savannah park and see lots of Ugandan kobs, bush elephants and the endangered Rothschild’s giraffe. Maybe you will have a glance of the elusive shoebill, a mixture of a stork and a pelican, when visiting the large papyrus swamps near the Nile delta.
Detailed Tour Itinerary
To Murchison Falls National park
In Murchison Falls NP
To Entebbe/ Kampala
Included in the price for this trip
- English speaking driver
- Park entrance
- Rhino’s at Zziwa Sanctuary
- Bottled water
- Rangers in the parks
- Beautiful sunsets from your veranda overlooking River Nile
Not included in the price for this trip
- Laundry services
- Meals (around US$ 30 per person per day)
- Visa (Uganda)
- Any other personal interests
- The first and last night in Uganda
4WD Toyota Land Cruisers
These are our own cars and drivers. The cars are well maintained and our drivers are experienced and English speaking Ugandans. If necessary we can also hire other cars.
What has this trip to offer?
- Staying in the beautiful Fort Murchison Lodge (part of Nature Lodges).
- You can choose “Lazy” camping (the tent is ready and fully equipped, showers and toilets are shared) or a room in the Lodges.
- All accommodation is on BB basis.
- All transport is in 4WD Landcruisers with a pop-up roof and for everybody a comfortable window seat.
- Gamedrives in the park, see lions, leopards, giraffes, Ugandan kobs, elephants, shoebill storks, etc.
- Boatride to the top of the Falls.