Kibale National Park is also a very good place to observe smaller primates like the black and white colobus, the red colobus, grey-cheeked mangabey and the rare l’Hoest monkey. Also, nocturnal primates like Thomas’s galago can be seen.
Enjoy the beautiful scenery of Bigodi Swamp during a 3 hours wetland walk. With over 200 bird species, 8 primate species, mammals like a bush pig, bushbuck and the very shy and endangered sitatunga, many reptiles plus an uncounted number of trees, shrubs, and vines, it is a wonderful place to be.
Detailed Tour Itinerary
To Kibale National Park
Chimp walk and Swamp Walk
To Entebbe or Kampala
Chimp Walk Guarantee
We sell our tours with a Chimp Walk. If they are not available for a tour, canceling is free of charge and any money paid in advance will be refunded.
Included in the price for this trip
- Chimp Walk (US$ 150,-)
- Bigodi Swamp walk
- English speaking driver
- Park entrance
- Bottled water
- Rangers in the parks
Not included in the price for this trip
- Laundry service
- Meals (around USD US$ 30 per person per day)
- Visa (Uganda)
- Any other personal interests
- The first and last night in Uganda
4WD Toyota Land Cruisers
We provide cars and drivers. The cars are well maintained and our drivers are experienced and English speaking. If necessary, we can also get other cars.
What has this trip to offer?
- Staying in Kibale Forest Camp (part of Nature Lodges).
- You can choose “Lazy” camping (the tent is ready and fully equipped, showers and toilets are shared) or a room in the Lodges.
- All accommodation is on BB basis.
- All transport is in 4WD Landcruisers with a pop-up roof and for everybody a comfortable window seat.
- Visit the Chimpanzees (US$ 150, included in the price).
Bigodi swamp walk, organized by the local community